Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Houseguest.

Over the next week, I will have a houseguest. This will be a great way to see what it will be like to have someone living with me in the house. I have had roommates forever, this is the first time that I have lived alone in years. I enjoy it, but it can be lonely sometimes. As a way to combat that, and to add a little extra coin in my pocket, I am hoping to rent out the second bedroom of my house in the near future. My house guest will be a good guineau pig. Has anyone else done the same? What is the going rate in eckington for a small room? I scanned Craigslist, and there is someone on RI who is asking for $650, but that ad has been up for quite a while. The renter would have full access to the house, and will not have to pay any utilities. I wouls appreciate any ideas you may have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing article for all the web visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

Here is my web page: weight loss

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarette, e cigarette, electronic cigarette brands, smokeless cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette