Thursday, April 27, 2006

Last nights menu.

In an attempt to focus on other things besides nightly shootings around my block, I bring you info on what I served at my house.

I had a dear friend over for dinner. Decided to "wing it" and through stuff together with an asian theme. I started with black pepper and sesame crusted tuna-grilled rare served with a creamy wasabi sauce, Sauteed baby bok choy and spicy rice noodles with water chestnuts and chili paste. Everything came out great, and it was super easy! Dinner for two cost about $20 with leftovers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yumnmy! I actually threw together an asian themed (thai) dinner too last night - mine was clear bean thread noodles with a spicy chicken seasoned with cilantro and hot chiles! It had the whole hot sour sweet thing going on! With a nice bottle of white wine the flavors danced in our mouths...